Wednesday, August 24, 2016

Welcome Fall with Color- Free Coloring Book Pages!


Lets welcome fall with lots of color!

Hi everyone! 
I am sorry I have been MIA lately, I have been working for a licensing with a publisher (crossing my fingers it works) and giving a few workshops at the Joann's in Grants Pass.
I am sharing with you all my fall coloring book pages inspired from my sketchbook pages :)
as you all know by now coloring for adults has been proven to reduce stress, blood pressure, anxiety and it's a form of meditation - and it's a lot of fun too!

DOWNLOAD YOUR COLORING BOOK HERE

I am also including the info to my online coloring class and e-book in case you are interested in expanding your coloring techniques and making those pages POP! I teach you numerous techniques, tips, shortcuts, and inspiration to help you create amazing coloring book pages as you relax, enjoy, and have fun with coloring!  based on 3 large lessons filled with lots of inspiration, and pictures
If you are a "coloring pro's" a lot of this information you might consider to be basic so abstain from buying it if that's the case :)

The  COLORING E-CLASS- includes step by step videos and its hosted in a private blog with unlimited access so you can access it at any time and work at your own pace with no pressure of deadlines * YOU WILL HAVE UNLIMITED ACCESS once you register * Basic computer skills are needed- access blog, log in, etc.

The COLORING E-BOOK- its the same information as the class but not videos, step by step are written down with lots of pictures

They are both 50% off until Sunday August 28th 11:59pm PT

I Hope you enjoy your coloring pages and please share in Instagram #artsysandpipercoloringpages
I can't wait to see what you create!

Any questions? let me know if the comments below or contact me at luzvoehl@gmail.com

Lucy
CLICK HERE to Subscribe to my mailing list for more FREE coloring pages every month!

6 comments:

  1. Love this! What a fun idea! Might have to check this out and get my creative ideas pumping!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! you should :) I can't wait to see your creative ideas!

      Delete
  2. Gorgeous fall patterns! I hope I make time to color those!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Melanie! Ill be sharing some quick coloring tips for when you want to create but don't have much time, be sure to sign up to the newsletter :) I have been using the pages with those techniques to create Thanksgiving cards and envelopes

      Delete