Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Custom Order Gifts!

Hello peeps!

As you all probably know we are well into wedding season and with that I was contacted to offer mini custom paintings as bridesmaids gifts. I thought it was a great idea and that is why I am sharing it with all of you now :) I will be running a special on mini custom botanical just for this purpose... I can paint your girl's fav flower, your wedding flowers or any flowers you want. Its a really cute and personal gift

If you are not getting married but have a party these can also be a cute and thoughtful party favor or bday gift

Also if you are interested we can discuss licensing of the painting/s for the invitations just shoot me an email at palaciosluzmaria@yahoo.com

For 20% off your order BRIDES15
Etsy shop:
https://www.etsy.com/listing/241460418/gifts-mini-flower-paintings#







follow me on instagram @theartsysandpiper


No comments:

Post a Comment