Friday, July 17, 2015

Hello!

Hi everyone!
my name is Lucy Voehl and I finally decided to open a the blog (with the name of my future art studio... someday) where I can showcase my art, life journal, and crazy life.
Most of my art theme is ocean related because I love and adore the beach, sadly I live a bit far from the coast now and I feel like painting it brings me a little closer to it. I was blessed to live a block from the beach for 8 years and hopefully one day will move to a house so close to the ocean I can walk to it and smell the salty fresh air :)

Feel free to follow me in Instagram under @theartsysandpiper to catch a glimpse of my every day life and art projects.

Quick note from the studio:

* Art work is for sale and feel free to ask for custom orders ;)  haven't opened a store yet because I paint less than I used to, since I am juggling mommy-hood, but art (and cooking) keep me sane but I will at some point open a store ... stay tuned. So far I have been selling off my Instagram through Paypal and email (palaciosluzmaria@yahoo.com) for custom orders
* This blog is going to be mostly art eye candy with sneak peeks of my sketchbooks, art, and journal/smashbook with a couple of arts and craft ideas and inspirations
* Currently working on a life journal/ smashbook ebook- for those of you who know me I have kept one pretty much all of my life and people keep asking me how to start one, what to include, etc. So I decided to write a simple e-book explaining the process and give lots of ideas.
* Life Journal props- also working on scanning some of my art and creating new one for your art journals/ life journals/ smashbooks



Have a great day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment